|18-Hole Greens Fees||Weekday||Weekend||Twilight|
|Faculty/Staff (or spouse*)||$42||$49||$25/$37|
|Matthaei Club (Application)||$52||$61||$25/$37|
Please note: There is not a 9-hole green fee
Weekends for greens fee rates are defined as Friday – Sunday
* A spouse of a full-time faculty/staff member (or “Other Qualified Adult” as defined by the University Benefit’s Office) can access the course as an eligible faculty/staff golfer. Please bring your spouse’s MCard if you have never golfed at Radrick before.
** Youth players must be under the age of 16 and accompanied by an adult who is an eligible golfer
- Season-pass holders have unlimited access to the driving range with practice balls. This is INCLUDED with the season pass.
- Faculty Staff Daily Fee, Matthaei Club and Presidents Club Affiliates may purchase a Range Pass for $300.
- The range occassionally will close for maintenance or planned activities. You can view the range schedule here.
- Non-pass holders may purchase a “warm-up bucket” of range balls with purchase of greens fees.
Twilight Golf Schedule
Spring: Opening through April 30th – 4:00 p.m.
May: 5:00 p.m.
June/July: 6:00 p.m.
August: 5:00 p.m.
September/October: 4:00 p.m.
November: 3:00 p.m.
|Carts (per person)
||9 holes||18 holes|
|Person’s with Disability**||$9||$14|
Push Carts: $5
* any individual age 62 or older
** eligible for the Person’s with Disability rate, the golfer should present a State of Michigan issued handicap parking permit prior to the scheduled tee time
Have guests in town who forgot their clubs? No problem, rental sets are available for a fee. A driver’s license or major credit card will be held in the golf shop as collateral. Please call to reserve sets.