Staff & Golfer Culture
- Radrick Farms is a family environment.
- Our golfers, staff and guests are expected to behave in a friendly manner in order to encourage an enjoyable golf experience.
- Instances of rude or berating behavior, or purposeful violation of policies may result in suspension of playing privileges or employee discipline.
- All golfers must adhere to the policies of Radrick Farms.
- It is the eligible golfer’s duty to inform their guest of these policies.
- Person’s with disabilities are encouraged to contact us to assist in making accommodations.
Geddes Rd. gate
The entrance way gate on Geddes Rd. is locked when the course is closed after golfing hours. Please refrain from leaving any vehicles in the lot after dark. Inform the golf shop staff if you must leave a vehicle in the lot overnight. The gate will be locked well after dark every night. No parking or standing vehicles are allowed at our entryway outside the gate.
- No metal spikes.
- Appropriate golfing attire is mandatory.
- NO athletic shorts, bare feet, or tank tops will be permitted.
- Good golf course etiquette results in faster rounds, better course conditions, and greater enjoyment of the game.
- Use “FORE” as a warning to other players.
- Replace divots and repair ball marks, yours and others.
- Do not practice or talk excessively on the course during play.
- Never throw or bang clubs; it can be dangerous.
- Step over others’ putting lines; do NOT scuff greens.
- Place your litter in waste containers.
- Refrain from shouting. Respect golfers elsewhere on the course.
- Never walk up the bunker faces.
- Always exit out the back and walk around the bunker.
- Always rake the bunkers.
- Leave rakes in the bunkers, parallel with the ball’s line-of-flight from the tee to the pin.
Travel Between Nines
- Please do not walk across the first tee when walking from the ninth to the tenth hole. Follow cart path around the rear of the first tee.
- The 10th tee is reserved for you 2 hours from the time you tee off from the first hole.
- Golfers that sit down and eat between nines lose their priority on the 10th tee.
- Please visit our Information Guide for additional policies regarding the golf course.