Click here for a great new video by the USGA explaining frost delays.
Honors, Awards and Articles:
- Press release for GCSAA/Golf Digest 2012 Envionmental Leaders in Golf Awards
- 2012 Excellence in Water Quality Protection Award: Radrick Farms Golf Course
- Read our recent article published in Golf Course Industry Magazine.
- Here our General Manager speak with WEMU regarding golf’s effect on the environment.
- MI. Dept. of Agriculture has certified Radrick in the Michigan Turfgrass Evironmental Stewardship Program, a nationally recognized program.
- Press Release regarding Radrick’s status as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- One of only FOUR courses in the state with both MTESP and Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary certifications.
- The ONLY Groundwater Guardian Green Site in the State.
- Award Winning Priorities.
- Letter of recognition from the Washtenaw County Pollution Prevention Program
- Radrick Farms Environmental Stewardship Guide