Golf Cart Use
- Users must sign a rental agreement and are responsible for all negligent damage.
- Only two riders and two golf bags are permitted per cart.
- Please operate golf carts on paths where provided.
- Obey directional signs.
- Keep carts at least 30′ feet away from greens and tees (exception provided for persons with disabilities whom are permitted to park carts 10′ from the greens and tees).
- Do not operate golf carts between bunkers and greens.
- Carts must stay on the cart path on the 13th hole.
- Persons with disabilites are permitted to use the “90 degree” rule on the thirteenth fairway.
- Golfers must be eighteen years old to rent and operate a golf cart.
- Keys must be immediately returned to the golf shop upon completion of the round. ($5 fee for lost key).
- All carts are due back at the clubhouse after sunset/before dark.