|Faculty/Staff (or Spouse*)||$48||$55||$30|
Please note: There is not a 9-hole green fee
* A spouse of a full-time faculty/staff member (or Other Qualified Adult as defined by the University Benefits Office) can access the course as an eligible faculty/staff golfer. Please bring your spouse's MCard if you have never golfed at Radrick before.
** Young adults are considered players 16 to 22 years of age and must be accompanied by an eligible golfer.
***Youth players must be under the age of 16 and accompanied by an adult who is an eligible golfer.
|Prior to Memorial Day||After 3:00PM|
|Memorial Day to Labor Day||After 4:00PM|
|After Labor Day||After 3:00PM|
*Greens fees and twilight times do not change on holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day)
**One-day packages are available for unaffiliated guests that include: greens fee, riding cart, welcome gift, and concession stand voucher. $140 Monday - Thursday and $165 Friday- Sunday. Contact the Golf Shop for availability.
- Season-pass holders have unlimited access to the driving range with practice balls. This is INCLUDED with the season pass.
- Faculty Staff Daily Fee, Matthaei Club and Presidents Club Affiliates may purchase a Range Pass for $350.
- The range occasionally will close for maintenance or planned activities. For more details click here.
- Non-pass holders may purchase a warm-up bucket of range balls with purchase of greens fees.